All defined terms used below shall have the meanings set forth in our Terms and Conditions. See Terms and Conditions
SEC  : Order Cancellations
Orders that you submit online are processed immediately and may not be canceled, and you may need to wait until you receive the merchandise in order to return it.
SEC  : Returns
Once an item of merchandise is delivered to you, you can return that item within 25 days of delivery. It must have delivered in the given Return Address. To be eligible for a return, your merchandise must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must be in the original packaging. Customer must provide the following details to Return the products:
(a) Account Number
(b) Invoice Number
(c) The quantity of Products need to return
(d) Serial Number of Each Product
(e) Product code
(f) Fault Details for each product
(g) End-user proof of Purchase
(h) Vendor’s Pre-Authorisation Number ( If Applicable )
1) Customer must return the product (s) to the given address provided by Digital Canyon with the Digital Canyon RA number clearly written on a removable label on the outside of the shipping carton(s).
2) All products must be returned in a complete set with original packaging, while all No-Fault products must be returned in an unopened and pristine condition with all seals intact.
3) All returned products must be received within 25 days after RA number is issued. Digital Canyon will not accept the responsibility for any damage or loss incurred on the freight of returned products. Customers are advised to use Registered postage for Return as Digital Canyon will not take any responsibility for any Damage or Lost during the transition.
4) Customer must obtain valid RA number (s) authorized by Digital Canyon for all returned product (s). If the RA number cannot be identified, or if the Product does not match the RA details provided by the customer, Digital Canyon may reject the returned product and return it to the Customer at the Customer’s expense.
5)For all returned products, the customer must maintain a copy of the proof of delivery or consignment information to confirm delivery in case of future queries.
6) Under Vendor’s instructions, Digital Canyon will credit, replace or repair for the returns of faulty products, however, replacement or repair (handled by Vendor) returns may result in the delays due to vendor’s lead time, also depending on Vendor’s policy and stock availability. Any physical damage incurred on the faulty product due to misuse of the product will void the warranty and is the Customer’s responsibility.
7) If the faulty product is returned to the address provided but no fault is found after testing by the Vendor, then the Customer is responsible for any no fault found charges from Vendor.
SEC : KINDS OF RETURNS:
There are two kinds of Returns.
1) No-Fault Returns:
* These are the product that is not faulty, nor there was not any fault of Digital Canyon OR our Partner
* Some products are sold with No Return Basis and Digital Canyon is entitled to sell them. It means Digital Canyon will accept Return on “Non-Faulty Products”.
* To the extent permitted by Law, Digital Canyon reserves the right to apply No Return Policy to any sale or promotional product. Digital Canyon will try the best to advertise these products clearly mentioned as sold on a non-return basis.
* Some product discontinued by Vendor, may be restricted by Digital Canyon of Customer’s Right to Return.
2) Faulty Returns:
* For fault product, Digital Canyon will issue a credit, replacement, or repair according to the vendor’s Instructions. Repair or replacement Returns may be delays due to vendor processing lead time.
* If customer misuse the product or Hard Drive failure, the customer will indemnify the Digital Canyon for any expenses incurred in servicing any warranty claim.
* Any physical damage incurred on the product due to misuse of the product will void the warranty and is the Customer’s responsibility.
* Customer should provide the correct and exact fault details which Digital Canyon can advise to the Partner or Vendor for testing purpose. Any no fault found charges from the Vendor will be at the Customer’s expense.
* If Digital Canyon approves an RA for return under warranty, the Customer is responsible for freight to the given address. Digital Canyon will be responsible for return freight of the product as soon as it has been replaced, exchanged or repair returns only.
All faulty products must be returned to the provided address as a complete set which includes all the components that were shipped originally, for eg. CD, Cables, Power Adaptors, and also with the original packaging.
SEC  : Return Shipping
Before any product is returned, a Return Authorisation (RA) number must first be obtained from Digital Canyon by contacting a Return Authorisation request. Returns may also require an authorization number from the Vendor too.
To initiate a return, please email us at email@example.com. We require a receipt or proof of purchase to accompany your return.
All returned merchandise should be sent to the given address provided to you at the time of Return.
For items that are manufactured and packed directly by the vendor, please do not send such item back to the manufacturer.
You are responsible for paying for all shipping costs for your returned item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of any return shipping will be deducted from your refund. You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance for items of value.
Receiving Dock for returns operates between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm EST ( Excluding Public Holidays ).
SEC : PRE-APPROVED VENDOR’S LIST:
This is a list of Vendors that require pre-approval of the faulty products being returned for Exchange, Credit, replacement or Repair.
VENDORS : WARRANTY CONTACTS
1) 3COM : 1800 075 316
2) ACER : 1300 362 328
3) ADAPTEC :
All products except for Snap Products
4) ASUS (WLan Products), Laptops, PDA’s, : 1300 278 788
LCD Monitors & Eee PCs
5) D-LINK : 1300-766-868 (option 3)
6) EPSON : 1300 361 054
7) HP HARDWARE (Non Empowered Products) : 13 10 47
8) LENOVO : 1800 041 267
9) IBM HARDWARE : 13 14 26
10) LG ELECTRONICS : 1800 687 955
11) MYOB AUSTRALIA : 1300 555 115
12) NETGEAR (All Hardware) : 1800 787 638
except for Obsolete Products
13) OKIDATA (IPL) Printers : 1800 807 472
14) PRINTRONIX SCHWEIZ : 1300 886 420
SEC : Refunds and Exchanges
After We have received your valid return, We will send you an email to notify you that We have received your returned item and notify you of the acceptance or rejection of your return.
If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances.
SEC  : General
If you do not comply with any of the above conditions, We reserve the right to refuse the return or exchange or to impose different or additional conditions.
Terms & conditions are subject to change without notice. You must accept our Return and Refund policy before Buying and Return.